Coaching with Chris Means...
- that with courage you turn toward the truth of who you are and the truth of your life as it is. You drop your facades and unravel your limiting beliefs that stop you from getting what you want and keep you from being who you want to be.
- approaching your coaching engagement with purpose and intention. Being an ardent fan of engaging in and taking steps to shape your life.
- tapping into your natural creativity and inspiration and becoming an inspired player and creator of your life, instead of a serious worker, which implies struggle and stress.
- earnestly wanting to take the high road in all of your endeavors and act in alignment with your deepest sense of integrity.
- absolutely choosing to move through self-doubt and the fear of failure. It means learning to love and appreciate yourself and others, while enhancing connection, collaboration, innovation, and harmony.
- being willing to invest yourself financially, emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually in the coaching process... to know that your emergence and evolution (your personal and professional development) takes place over time and that you commit yourself to do what it takes to get what you want.